What is OBSERVER?
OBSERVER Coin (OBSR) is a utility coin that promotes crowd-sourced weather data trading. Individuals earn OBSR by sending personal weather observations, such as air temperature, pressure, humidity, and fine dust concentrations, to the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. Whenever observations are successfully performed, the details are recorded in a royalty token, ROT, and the data provider receives OBSR as compensation. All observations are subject to quality control by meteorological experts and managed through big data technology. Data buyers can purchase OBSR from the cryptocurrency exchanges for weather data and acquire data through the OBSERVER FOUNDATION.
How to add my existing Masternode?
How to create and set OBSERVER wallet?
If you want to track your already existing Masternode, which held on any other server, you just need to set its wallet address (public key) in your account on AllNodes.
- Download and install the wallet from the official github: https://github.com/observernet/obsr
- Open your OBSERVER wallet
- Go to “Receive” tab
- Set any label in the text field (ex. Masternode 1) and amount 1 000 000 OBSR
- Click on “Request payment”
- On the next window click “Copy Address”
- Go to “Send” tab and send exactly 1 000 000 OBSR to your just created address
How to create new OBSERVER Masternode?
- After confirmation of transaction in blockchain you just need to go to your account on AllNodes, click the “Launch Masternode” button, set the wallet address (public key), where you have 1 000 000 OBSR and the system will be able to recognize your transaction. If the system can’t recognize your transaction it may happens, because you still don’t get confirmation in blockchain. Usually it takes a few minutes, so you just need to wait for some time.
IMPORTANT: 1 000 000 OBSR have to be sent as only one transaction. It doesn’t work if you send a few transactions of some amount of OBSR which are 1 000 000 OBSR in total. The amount of money, which is more than 1 000 000 OBSR is not acceptable as well. Transaction have to be exactly 1 000 000 OBSR.
- After setting the wallet address in your AllNodes account you will see the special configuration string for your masternode.conf file. You can find this file in wallet’s root directory and open it with any basic text editor. This file may already contain # as the first item in the line. These lines are comments and can be left in the file. In the empty line below you have to paste special configuration string, which you got from AllNodes.
- Then you need to save the masternode.conf file, restart your OBSERVER wallet and wait for complete synchronization with the network. After that go to Masternodes tab and choose “Start alias” option. That’s all, your Masternode is ready. You will see all the information about it on AllNodes in about 1 hour.
How much will I earn?
The average revenue from each OBSR Masternode is about 20 000 OBSR/month. Payments for OBSR Masternode are usually expected 3-5 times per day on your wallet address.
How much does it cost?
All the AllNodes services are completely free till the end of the Open Beta and $5/month after that as a promo until you cancel your Masternode. You can always find the current cost of the services on the Pricing page.