How to add my existing Masternode?
What is public key?
If you want to track your already existing Masternode, which held on any other server, you just need to set its wallet address (public key) in your account on AllNodes.
Public key (wallet address) is the only information, which you need to use in AllNodes for launching Masternode. Public key is a wallet address, which contains exactly 1000 DASH, which were sent there as one transaction.
How to create and set Dash wallet?
- Download and install the wallet from the official website:
- Open your Dash wallet and go to "Settings" - "Options". After that go to "Wallet" tab and check the "Show Masternodes Tab" option.
- Go to “Receive” tab
- Set any label in the text field (ex. Masternode 1) and amount 1000 DASH
- Click on “Request payment”
- On the next window click “Copy Address”
- Go to “Send” tab and send exactly 1000 DASH to your just created address
How to create new Dash Masternode?
- After confirmation of transaction in blockchain you just need to go to your account on AllNodes, click the “Launch Masternode” button, set the wallet address (public key), where you have 1000 DASH and the system will be able to recognize your transaction.
If the system can’t recognize your transaction it may happens, because you still don’t get confirmation in blockchain. Usually it takes a few minutes, so you just need to wait for some time.
IMPORTANT: 1000 DASH have to be sent as only one transaction. It doesn’t work if you send a few transactions of some amount of DASH which are 1000 DASH in total. The amount of money, which is more than 1000 DASH is not acceptable as well. Transaction have to be exactly 1000 DASH.
- After setting the public key in your AllNodes account you will see the special configuration string for your masternode.conf file. You can find this file in wallet’s root directory and open it with any basic text editor. This file may already contain # as the first item in the line. These lines are comments and can be left in the file. In the empty line below you have to paste special configuration string, which you got from AllNodes.
- Then you need to save the masternode.conf file, restart your Dash wallet and wait for complete synchronization with the network. After that go to Masternode tab and choose “Start alias” option. That’s all, your Masternode is ready. You will see all the information about it on AllNodes in about 1 hour.
How to host Dash Masternode from Hardware wallet?
If you want to run your Dash Masternode from hardware wallet like Trezor, Ledger Nano S or KeepKey, you should use an additional software - Dash Masternode Tool (DMT). You can always download the latest version of DMT from the official developer: https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/
Please note it’s the third-party tool, which is not affiliated with Dash Core or AllNodes.
After setting the wallet address in your AllNodes account you will see the instructions for the next steps for QT wallet. And for Hardware wallet instructions you just need to switch the tab.
How much will I earn?
How much does it cost?
The average revenue from each Dash Masternode is about 0.19 DASH/day or 5.7 DASH/month. Payments for Dash Masternode are usually expected every 8-12 days on your wallet address.
All the AllNodes services are completely free till the end of the Open Beta and $5/month after that as a promo until you cancel your Masternode. You can always find the current cost of the services on the Pricing