Crypto.com Council Seat Nodes Info
- Collateral: 500,000 CRO
- First payout: 127,326+ blocks
- Next payouts: each 59,115+ blocks
- Monthly Income: about 5000 CRO
- Annual ROI: 12%
How to host Crypto.com Chain Council Seat Nodes on Allnodes
- Create an Ethereum wallet on MyEtherWallet or buy a Hardware wallet (Ledger, Trezor, etc).
- Get your Ethereum wallet address (it must be ERC20 compatible).
- Send exactly 500,000 CRO in a single transaction to that address.
- Wait for 15 confirmations of the transaction in the blockchain to occur.
- Go to https://www.allnodes.com/cro/host and insert your council seat nodes’ address there.
- Follow further instructions.
How much will I earn?
When will I get my rewards?
The average revenue from each Council Seat Node is about 5000 CRO per month.
The first payout will come after 127,326 blocks (about 28 days) and the next payouts will occur every 13-15 days. You can find estimated payout dates in the list of nodes in your Allnodes Account.
Is it safe?
Working with Allnodes is absolutely safe because your coins will always stay inside your wallet and our service requires your wallet address only. Since Allnodes doesn’t have access to your money, you can take it back from your wallet at any time.
How much does it cost?
All the Allnodes services are completely free till the end of the Open Beta period and $5/month after that. You can always find the current cost of the services on the Pricing
What payment methods are acceptable?
After Open Beta you can pay for Allnodes services with different cryptocurrencies, PayPal or Credit Cards.
How fast can I turn off my Masternode?
You can stop your Masternode at any moment through your Allnodes Account.
What if I have more questions?
If you have any other questions you can always write to us in the Online chat window, which icon you can find in the lower right corner of the website. Or you can use the contacts below:
E-mail: support [dog] allnodes.com